2010年12月2日星期四

If you are into collecting replica omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chr watches

Yesterday, replica omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chr watches I blogged about the Dutch astronaut wearing a Seiko during his STS61A mission in 1985. It seems that the Seiko handed out to the astronauts of mid-1980s missions, is the digital chrono A829-6019 model as pictured below. It was available in two versions, the SMGG11 and the SMGG13 (black bezel and LCD inlay).The picture above was found on The Digital Watch Library and it says that this watch was produced in 1982. Furthemore, the website states that these watches have not been replica breitling Sports Series Chronograph watches ; or selected by NASA, and were only personal choices made by the astronauts themselves. However, Dutch astronaut Wubbo Ockels cleary states in an interview in a recent magazine (belonging to HP De Tijd) that he received his one from NASA.I found one on eBay, click here. It is currently on there for $425, is that too much to ask for NASA equipment?

If you are into collecting replica omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chr watches watches, it seems to be some kind of quest or grail to at some point get a watch from your year of birth. Just recently, I paid attention to some topics on TimeZone and the UK based TZ-UK watch portal about getting a watch from your birth year. It seems that Omega, Rolex and Breitling are very sought-after brands for the birth year purpose, as they are when it comes to watch collecting replica breitling Tourbillion Chronographs watches in general as well.Earlier this year, I had the same goal, getting a nice watch from my year of birth, 1977. Since Omega is the brand that started this watch madness for me, I was always on the lookout for a Speedmaster Professional ref.145.022 that dates back to 1977, but it seemed that I was only to find models from either 1976 or 1978.Last March, I found this Rolex Submariner at SubGMT.com that dates back to my birth year.